At Hoshino Resorts, we will promote the future services at each facility with the two measures axes of “hygiene management” and “three dense avoidance”. In "hygiene management", we mainly deal with disinfection inside the facility and check the health of our staff and customers. Regarding "three denseness avoidance", we will focus on creating an environment where "three denseness" is unlikely to occur from the perspective of customers, staff, and customers, and we will seriously work by changing conventional services.
＜Specific measures for preventing coronavirus (COVID-19) infection＞
Feature 1 "hygiene management" measures
In view of the recent coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, the following measures will be implemented in the hotel to protect your health, safety and public hygiene.
• Upon check-in the body temperature measure are required during this period.
* Guests please kind understanding and follow the service policy, preventive measures to maintain public and personal health. If the body temperature is 37.5℃ /99.5℉ and higher, according to the policy of Local Health Center and we sincerely apologize for temporarily suspended receiving and accommodating for above situation.
• This includes thorough sanitation of guest rooms and public spaces, additional provision of alcoholic sanitizers across the resort.
• Introduced a humidifier that can maintain sufficient humidity in all guest rooms.
• Installed a splash prevention panel at the hotel front counter.
• In addition to regular guest room cleaning, cleaning and wiping with alkaline electrolyzed water inside the hotel. In particular, all rooms are cleaned with alkaline electrolyzed water on parts that are touched by the hands (door knobs, drawers, refrigerator handles, remote controls, switches, etc.).
• Alcohol disinfectant is installed in various places in the building.
• Alcohol disinfection for all customers when entering the store.
• High temperature cleaning of tableware (plates, glasses) and cutlery (80 degrees or more), disinfection cleaning of food trays.
• Thoroughly manage hotel staff's health and hygiene. Wear a mask when serving indoors.
Feature 2 "three dense avoidance" measures
The following measures are taken in order to create a stay that avoids the "three denseness" of closed, dense, and close.
• Introduction of a large public bath congestion confirmation website. (You can see it on your smartphone)
• Restrictions on entrance / entrance at locations where congestion is confirmed during the stay.
• Implement congestion mitigation measures by managing occupancy of table seats.
• Enforcement of procession restrictions when checking out at hotel front.
• Provided "COVID-19 prevention buffet". (The content may change without notice on the day)
• For those who wish, we will provide a take-out style service where you can take your food home to your room and have a meal. (Target: Restaurant "Mog Mog" dinner and breakfast)
• Implement congestion mitigation measures by managing the number of people entering the pool.
We disinfect and clean the room. Located on the hills of Atami, all of the guest rooms overlook the sea.
Alcohol disinfection is carried out for all customers when entering the restaurant. At the restaurant " MogMog", dinner and breakfast buffets provided "COVID-19 prevention buffet" (The content may change without notice on the day). If you wish, you can bring your meal home to your room. Please choose two restaurants according to the scene of use, such as the Japanese-style dining "Hanabi" that you can enjoy Japanese-style seats.
A forest held in a Kusunoki tree over 300years old. You can enjoy an experience in nature such as a tree house and a walk through the forest. It is also recommended to take a leisurely stroll.
We have changed the seating layout within the facility to maintain a social distance. It is a books and cafe where you can relax on sofas and chaise lounges with white sand spread over the floor so that you can enjoy the blue sea and the blue sky in front of you. Have a dream time on the beach in the sky. We also have a take-out menu that you can enjoy in your room.
We manage the number of visitors for COVID-19 measures. From the hot spring located at an altitude of 170m, it is the best location where you can enjoy a panoramic view of Atami from morning sun to dusk and moonlit night. Atami Onsen, which has been loved by many people since ancient times, and the scenery can be healed.