At Hoshino Resorts, we will promote the future services at each facility with the two measures axes of “hygiene management” and “three dense avoidance”. In "hygiene management", we mainly deal with disinfection inside the facility and check the health of our staff and customers. Regarding "three denseness avoidance", we will focus on creating an environment where "three denseness" is unlikely to occur from the perspective of customers, staff, and customers, and we will seriously work by changing conventional services.
＜Specific measures for preventing coronavirus (COVID-19) infection＞
Feature 1 "hygiene management" measures
In view of the recent coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, the following measures will be implemented in the hotel to protect your health, safety and public hygiene.
• Upon check-in the body temperature measure are required during this period.
* Guests please kind understanding and follow the service policy, preventive measures to maintain public and personal health. If the body temperature is 37.5℃ /99.5℉ and higher, according to the policy of Local Health Center and we sincerely apologize for temporarily suspended receiving and accommodating for above situation.
• This includes thorough sanitation of guest rooms and public spaces, additional provision of alcoholic sanitizers across the resort.
• Introduced a humidifier that can maintain sufficient humidity in all guest rooms.
• Installed a splash prevention panel at the hotel front counter.
• In addition to regular guest room cleaning, cleaning and wiping with alkaline electrolyzed water inside the hotel. In particular, all rooms are cleaned with alkaline electrolyzed water on parts that are touched by the hands (door knobs, drawers, refrigerator handles, remote controls, switches, etc.).
• Alcohol disinfectant is installed in various places in the building.
• Alcohol disinfection for all customers when entering the store.
• High temperature cleaning of tableware (plates, glasses) and cutlery (80 degrees or more), disinfection cleaning of food trays.
• Thoroughly manage hotel staff's health and hygiene. Wear a mask when serving indoors.
Feature 2 "three dense avoidance" measures
The following measures are taken in order to create a stay that avoids the "three denseness" of closed, dense, and close.
• Restrictions on entrance / entrance at locations where congestion is confirmed during the stay.
• Implement congestion mitigation measures by managing occupancy of table seats.
• Enforcement of procession restrictions when checking out at hotel front.
• Provided "COVID-19 prevention buffet" from July 1, 2020. (The content may change without notice on the day)
• For those who wish, we will provide a take-out style service where you can take your food home to your room and have a meal. (Target: Restaurant "Ooli Ooli" dinner and breakfast)
• Implement congestion mitigation measures by managing the number of people entering the pool.
We disinfect and clean the room. Enjoy a tropical time in our spacious 53m² to 95m² guest rooms spread over a coral reef and a remote island surrounded by white sand.
Alcohol disinfection is carried out for all customers when entering the restaurant. At the restaurant "Ooli Ooli", dinner and breakfast buffets Provided "COVID-19 prevention buffet" from July 1, 2020 (The content may change without notice on the day). If you wish, you can bring your meal home to your room.
* The take-out menu will be packed with dishes recommended by the chef and handed to you.
* Please wear a mask when you eat buffet food.
At the beach where the blue sea spreads out in front of you, in the refreshing air of the morning, you can feel the nature in your body and mind while taking in the energy of the sun to start your day with a pleasant feeling.
In the semi-outdoor cafe, the seat layout has been changed to maintain a social distance. A Books Cafe where you can enjoy your favorite books and coffee with a close view of the emerald green sea. A variety of books such as beautiful photo books and travel books. You can immerse yourself in reading at your favorite place, such as a beach cafe or a banyan hammock.
In the Yaeyama Islands area, which is known as one of Japan's most beautiful night sky areas, you can enjoy nature at night. A large "Tingala Hammock" is lined up in a corner of the hotel grounds where you can enjoy a clear starry sky.