At Hoshino Resorts, we will promote the future services at each facility with the two measures axes of “hygiene management” and “three dense avoidance”. In "hygiene management", we mainly deal with disinfection inside the facility and check the health of our staff and customers. Regarding "three denseness avoidance", we will focus on creating an environment where "three denseness" is unlikely to occur from the perspective of customers, staff, and customers, and we will seriously work by changing conventional services.
＜Specific measures for preventing coronavirus (COVID-19) infection＞
Feature 1 "hygiene management" measures
In view of the recent coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, the following measures will be implemented in the hotel to protect your health, safety and public hygiene.
• Upon check-in the body temperature measure are required during this period.
* Guests please kind understanding and follow the service policy, preventive measures to maintain public and personal health. If the body temperature is 37.5℃ /99.5℉ and higher, according to the policy of Local Health Center and we sincerely apologize for temporarily suspended receiving and accommodating for above situation.
• This includes thorough sanitation of guest rooms and public spaces, additional provision of alcoholic sanitizers across the resort.
• Introduced a humidifier that can maintain sufficient humidity in all guest rooms.
• Installed a splash prevention panel at the hotel front counter.
• In addition to regular guest room cleaning, cleaning and wiping with alkaline electrolyzed water inside the hotel. In particular, all rooms are cleaned with alkaline electrolyzed water on parts that are touched by the hands (door knobs, drawers, refrigerator handles, remote controls, switches, etc.).
• Alcohol disinfectant is installed in various places in the building.
• Alcohol disinfection for all customers when entering the store.
• High temperature cleaning of tableware (plates, glasses) and cutlery (80 degrees or more), disinfection cleaning of food trays.
• Thoroughly manage hotel staff's health and hygiene. Wear a mask when serving indoors.
• Upon pool check-in the body temperature measure are required during this period. Day use guests please kind understanding and follow the service policy, preventive measures to maintain public and personal health. (From July 1, 2020 -)
Feature 2 "three dense avoidance" measures
The following measures are taken in order to create a stay that avoids the "three denseness" of closed, dense, and close.
• Restrictions on entrance / entrance at locations where congestion is confirmed during the stay.
• Implement congestion mitigation measures by managing occupancy of table seats.
• Enforcement of procession restrictions when checking out at hotel front.
• Provided "COVID-19 prevention buffet" from July 1, 2020. (The content may change without notice on the day)
• For those who wish, we will provide a take-out style service where you can take your food home to your room and have a meal. (Target: Restaurant "YY grill" dinner and breakfast)
• At the “Pepper Street” store, we also have a menu where you can take out to your room.
• New service to check the congestion status at the pool at regular intervals.
We disinfect and clean the room. In the refreshing nature of the 1,000m altitude plateau resort, you can spend your time in spacious rooms ranging from 35㎡ to 135㎡.
Alcohol disinfection is carried out for all customers when entering the restaurant. At the restaurant "YYgrill", dinner and breakfast buffets provided "COVID-19 prevention buffet" from July 1, 2020 (The content may change without notice on the day). At the restaurant on the Bell Street in the hotel, we have a take-out menu that you can enjoy in your room. Choose from "OTTO SETTE" where you can enjoy Italian cuisine dinner course, "YY grill" where you can spend casually, and unique restaurants such as hotel street according to the usage scene.
* The take-out menu will be packed with dishes recommended by the chef and handed to you.
* Please wear a mask when you eat buffet food.
We have prepared many activities that you can fully enjoy surrounded by the blue sky and forest.
The number of visitors is always managed as a measure to reduce congestion (Japanese only). In addition, in order to avoid congestion by ourselves, we also provide a service that allows you to check the congestion status at regular intervals on the RISONARE concierge site (content for staying guests). You can enjoy it regardless of the weather in the open space with indoor wave pool and kids area. (To prevent infection, for the time being, it will be limited to hotel guests (day guests cannot use))
Corridor "Pepper Street" in the hotel facility where you can enjoy everything from meals to shopping. On the terrace, you can spend your time in the clear air of Yatsugatake. We also hold seasonal events such as "Hanasaki Risonare" and "Yatsugatake Marche".