Adventurous children can go into the forest wearing outdoor vests. Look for bugs you know, find bugs you have never seen before, and make your own "Mushimushi Bug Picture Book."
July 18, 2020 (Sat) - August 31, 2020 (Mon)
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
8:15 pm - 9:15 pm
2,300 yen / children a person
4 years old - 12 years old ( Pre-school children must be accompanied by adults (free for accompanying adults) )
・Capacity: 20 people each time
Long-sleeved, long pants, athletic shoes
· Please come to Yatsugatake Activity Center by 17:00 (5pm).
· Please reserve with the number of children only.
· This is an insect observation program.
· Do not catch any insects found during the program.
· Do not bring any nets or cages.
· A reservation for dinner is required to reserve this program.
It may cancel due to bad weather except for small rains.
Reserve online, or at Yatsugatake Activity Center
* When the reservation is full, you can sign up the waiting list on the reservation page.
* Reservations are for our hotel guests only. Visitors (day trip) can be accepted at Yatsugatake Activity Center to check the availability of the day.
■ Cancellation policy
・14 - 3 days before: 10% of the travel price
・7 days before: 100% of the travel price
■ Meeting place
Yatsugatake Activity Center
Risonare Yatsugatake area
■ Time schedule
① Registration, meeting
② Program explanation (10 minutes)
③ Insect observation (50 minutes)