Summer sun kitchen
- experiences of vegetable harvesting of Plateau -
Yatsugatake area is famous as the place where the climate cool in summer produces delicious vegetables. Let's start from harvesting the summer vegetables and admire the mountains of the Southern Alps spreading in front of your eyes. Then, grill the vegetables you picked in the barbecue space on Piment Street. It is a food education program in which you may taste the deliciousness of the vegetables grow in nature. You can also bring the harvested vegetables home.(July 23 - August 31 odd days)
Harvested vegetable skewers grill experience in the barbecue space
A food education program in which you may taste the deliciousness of the vegetables grow in nature.
July 23, 2020 (Thu) - August 31, 2020 (Mon) Odd day
Tour fee 2,600 yen (per person)
* The fee above includes
・Transportation between the hotel and the venue (round-trip)
Adults and children
* For 3-8-year-old children
* Children must be accompanied by adults.
■ Capacity: 20 people
Clothes suitable for exercise and not worried to get dirty, athletic shoes, hats
· This program is only for our hotel guests.
· One way takes about 10 minutes by bus
· Program participants only. (Non-participant companions are only allowed for children under 3 years of age.)
· Please do not drive your own car to this program.
· Please do not take out the food you made for hygiene reasons.
· We do not have a food allergy policy for the ingredients in this program
· If you participate in the ② time on the checkout date, please check-out first.
· Please do not use wheelchairs and strollers on the bus and the farm.
・Please note that the program may cancel depending on the maturation condition of vegetables.
・When it rains, only the harvest experience will be held.
WEB reservation (by 1:00pm the day before)
* When the reservation is full, you can sign up the waiting list on the reservation page.
■ Payment method
・ Cash settlement
・ Card payment
* Payment can be made at Yatsugatake Activity Center.
・ 10 days before: 20% of the travel price
・7 days before: 30% of the travel price
・The day before: 40% of the travel price
・ On the day: 50% of the travel price
・ After the start: 100% of the travel price
* Applied after the conclusion of the contract.
■ Meeting place
Yatsugatake Activity Center
■ Time schedule
① Registration, meeting (5 minutes)
② Departure from hotel, transportation (10 minutes)
③ Farm arrival
- Summer vegetable harvest experience (30 minutes)
- Summer vegetable grill experience (50 minutes)
* Including walking time (about 15 minutes)
⑥ Transportation (10 minutes)
⑦ Hotel arrival, dissmiss
This program is a recruitment type planning trip.
The travel business agreement (recruitment type travel contract section) applies.
Please also read the travel conditions manual.
RISONARE Yatsugatake Office
〒408-0044 129-1 Kobuchizawa-machi, Hokuto City, Yamanashi Prefecture
Travel business handling manager: Shigeru Horigome, Kei Sato
* Travel service manager
Responsible for dealings at sales offices handling your travels.
If you have any questions regarding the travel contract, the handling manager will eventually explain.