Walking on the water
in the pool at night
A reservation-required activity program for you to enjoy the pool at night. Stand on the surfboard and paddle on the rippled water.
February 1, 2019 (Fri) - August 31, 2019 (Sat) Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays
* Held Dates other than the above: March 22 - 23, 25 - 29
* Except when hotel is closed
8:15 pm - 8:55 pm (Held once a day)
2,500 yen / board (lecture included)
* For customers without accommodation packages which pool usage is included (day trip visitors, corporate members, etc.), pool entry fee will be charged separately.
10-year-olds to adults (Children under 10 years old can only participated with an adult on the same board)
· Constant: 5 boards each time
swimwear (swimwear available for rent (with charge)
· For all those who are going to experience SUP, please attend the lecture.
· For safety, only person at least 10 years old is allowed to paddle.
· Each SUP board can be used up to 2 adults at the same time.
· Children under 10 years old must be accompanied by an adult on the SUP board.
· No common swimming is allowed in the main pool in the SUP exclusive time
· those who are not experiencing SUP can use other areas except the main pool (kids area, cafe, ball pool, etc.)
· The price is the rental fee (lectures included) for one SUP board.
· Pool entrance fee is not included and should be paid separately.
WEB reservation or at il mare front desk (until 1 hour before the experience time)
* Reservations are only for our hotel guests. Those who use it as visitors (day trip) can be accepted at Yatsugatake Activity Center if there is available slots on the day.
■ Cancellation policy
3-14 days prior: 10% of the total fee
1-2 days prior or the same day: 100% of the total fee
■ Meeting place
Pool "ilmare" beach
Pool "ilmare" main pool
■ Time required (SUP experience total 45 minutes (lecture 15 minutes + SUP 30 minutes))
① Put on swimwear in the changing room
② Check in at the beach side
③ Practice on land, paddle operation explanation (15 minutes)
④ SUP experience (30 minutes)